Tuesday 1 March 2016

WW2 Grid-Based Rules Continued

After making a few rules changes last week and playing quite a few small games to test them out, I felt confident enough to try playing a couple of larger games over the weekend. The games, even the larger ones, take between 45-60 minutes which is about the right length for my solo playing, which mainly in the evening.
Larger game in progress with a couple of battalions aside
No rule changes this time around, but I did try out some optional rules for minefields and destroyed tanks. Both were introduced after reading through the Panzerblitz rules again. This week I'll be writing up the rules and I though I'd try out creating a page on the blog for them.

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great, would be good to see the rules !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    The rules will be available later this weekend all be well. I have written them up and I need to wait a day to reread them afresh and try to pick up on all my spelling and grammar mistakes :-)
    Regards, Peter

    ReplyDelete