Monday 9 May 2016

Next Project

I have now completed painting pretty much all the WW2 models I need. There are more than enough for a 6' x 4' table and I find I increasingly enjoy wargaming smaller games on a 4' x 4' table setup. Any more models I add will be for specific games or because I find a model I really like.

German AA unit

British Mortar Unit
Now that the house rules I am using are reasonably settled (another way to put it - I have stopped messing around with the rules) I think a little mini campaign would be fun to try out over the coming weeks.

So what is next on the painting table? Possibly some scenery and I have a few W40K Chaos kits I recently purchased to bring up my Chaos Marine army up to a reasonable size and variety of units.  This will most likely take me a few weeks, after which I will be repainting my old 25mm Minifig 100 years war figures and start using them with Lion Rampant rules. They were originally painted by myself when I was 15 years old and will need to have the paint stripped back and be repainted.


No comments:

Post a Comment