Saturday 18 April 2015

Grid Based SciFi Wargaming

This blog is about grid based science fiction wargaming. Most of my models are from the Warhammer 40K universe, having come back to wargaming as a common interest with my son from when he was 10 years old. Since he started university and is no longer at home. I started writing my own rules and have been wargaming solo. In doing so, I have moved to wargaming using a gridded 6' by 4' table, rather than constantly measuring.





This is my first attempt at creating a site, and writing rules since I was in my teens. I will be adding any rule examples and battle reports over time.

My rules can be found here. They use a large grid (12"x12") which I term a zone as both sides are able to occupy a zone. Feel free to download for personal use.Grid Based SciFi Wargame Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment