|One of the WW2 naval games|
6x6 challenge progress to date:
- One Hour Wargames (Tank-on-Tank) SciFi Variant - 6 games completed in February
- Dark Ages with Dux Bellorum (Osprey) - 6 games completed in January using paper armies
- WW2 Naval (Pz8 rules) - campaign set up and 2 games played in May.
- WW1 OHW - not yet started.
- Galleys and Galleons (Ganesha Games) - purchased "Wargame the Spanish Armada 1588" by Peter Dennis for the paper models. 2 games were played in April.
- Hundred Years War using Lion Rampant (Osprey) - 6 games completed as part of a series of campaign games.
Having just completed painting a couple of Imagi-Nations 19th century armies. I now want to get a few games in with them, which means the planned WW1 games will be replaced by 19th century games using one hour wargaming style rules.
|A 19th century game using Spencer Smith 30mm miniatures|