Sunday 26 December 2021

A couple of wargaming items for Christmas

A couple of Christmas presents were wargaming and modelling related this year. The Gallic troops by HaT will allow me to expand the number of Gaul units for my Punic War collection, while the Green Stuff was a timely present to replace my existing Green Stuff which is old and well past its used by date.

Christmas presents

On the tabletop at the moment is a Norman vs. Saxon game using the paper soldier armies. I am hoping to play a few quick games with them over the next week or so, but I will first need to make some dark age buildings and a suitable bridge or two.

A game underway

Norman spearmen cross the river while Saxon forces wait on the hilltop.

4 comments:

  1. Some nice presents there Peter and it reminds me that I have some green stuff somewhere, but I doubt very much it is of any use now it's so old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is always useful to have some Green Stuff on hand.

      Delete