As we have reached the end of another month. My progress in the six-by-six wargaming challenge (setup by Kaptain Kobold) slowed to only two games. The aim of the challenge is to play, and record in a post, at least six individual games of each of your chosen six rules or boardgames over 12 months.
6x6 challenge progress to date:
- One Hour Wargames (Tank-on-Tank) SciFi Variant - 6 games completed in February
- Dark Ages with Dux Bellorum (Osprey) - 6 games completed in January using paper armies
- WW2 Naval (Pz8 rules) - not yet started.
- WW1 OHW - not yet started.
- Galleys and Galleons (Ganesha Games) - purchased "Wargame the Spanish Armada 1588" by Peter Dennis for the paper models. 2 games played.
- Hundred Years War using Lion Rampant (Osprey) - 6 games completed as part of a series of campaign games. While the challenge was completed, I continued with the campaign which ended with game 10.
|Sci-Fi Game in progress|
|Imagi-Nations game in progress|