Friday 1 April 2022

WW1 British units painted this week

This week I was able to paint and base some British for the WW1 Palestine campaign. A couple of artillery units, two infantry units, and two machine guns.

Painted and based this week

The kits used are HAT WW1 British Infantry tropical uniform and EMHAR British WW1 Artillery which come with two 18 pounder guns, crew and machine guns.

Kits used

The remaining Commonwealth units will be made up from the following kits. I am looking froward to getting the camel unit under way this coming weekend.

More kits to complete.


13 comments:

  1. Palestine project coming along nicely. I like the three figures per base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 3 figures per base gives a nice spacing. An infantry unit will have 4 bases, which can be increased to 5 bases with the addition of a machine gun.

      Delete
  2. Looking good! I too started reading The Kast Crusade and am inspired. Alas, I am in no position to start another project right now, so I am following yours with interest. I can't wait for you to get it on the table and see how OHW machine ages works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am keen to get sufficient units for some OHW games, which I paint up additional units (e.g., Arabs, Armoured Cars, etc).

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. I find painting them with a simple block painting approach most satisfying.

      Delete
  4. Not my period, but looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another very nice force there Peter and hope to see them in action as and when you are ready:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly. Once I get the numbers for an OHW game they will definitely be on the tabletop.

      Delete
  6. Looking good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. I’m intrigued by the Machine Age OHW, but have no forces to try it through. Awaiting your OHW clashes with anticipation!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete