Saturday 20 October 2018

Some secondhand books and models

This week has been very much about secondhand items. I don't have a single painting project at present since finishing my ECW figures. For the moment I plan to: add a few extra Napoleonic units from my stash of secondhand plastic Spencer Smith miniatures, and add to my WW2 1/72 collection with a few recent secondhand purchases.

French Dragoon unit to add to my generic Napoleonic forces. These figures are not Spencer Smith, but I believe are by Segom Miniatures.
On the painting table two Churchills, a flail tank, and some Spencer Smith SYW painted to look like Napoleonic Austrian infantry for my very generic Napoleonic Third Coalition armies

Continuing the secondhand theme of this post. A couple of books arrived in the post this week. Both are in surprisingly good condition given their age and will be enjoyable additions to by collection of wargaming books.



2 comments:

  1. Those books are particularly good scores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to do some more Naval wargaming next year and it is always nice having one of the early wargaming books on the subject. The Tank Battle in Miniature I have never read (any of the versions) and look forward to reading this one as I game WW2 NW Europe.

      Delete