Saturday 29 October 2022

A Tripod and Fantasy Figures Painted

Last week I tried videoing a game with my Daughter's help and equipment (tripod). It all worked quite well and you can see the results in last week's post. I thought I would try using video on one or two other occasions and I purchased a basic tripod myself. The tripod will also be useful for hosting virtual games, something I want to do having participated in a small number of virtual games myself.

A recent purchase of a tripod

This week I finally finished another unit for my Fantasy armies. These figures (Stormcast Eternals by Games Workshop) have been sitting around half painted for a couple of weeks as I was busy gaming. They are beautifully detailed models which took some time to paint.

Just off the painting desk

I also rebased some of my Ork chariots. These models were painted a decade ago and have been sitting in a storage box since.

Ork chariots emerge after a decade in a storage box to be rebased.

I think it about time I returned to the WW1 Palestine campaign for my next post.

4 comments:

  1. The chariots are great , full of energy and mean purpose.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alan, the chariots are fun models, I hope all the energy and purpose eventually translate to an effective unit tabletop.

      Delete
  2. Hi Peter- The Stormcast Eternals look good- are the figures from the Sigma Range? You have a wide range of interests. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KEV, the models are from the Age of Sigma boxed starter set from 4 or 5 years back. I had planned to build a army to oppose the Orks some time ago and have only now got around to it.

      Delete