Thursday 5 September 2019

Another book purchase arrives

Another book arrived today "The Wargamer's Guide to Jacobite Britain" by Martin Hackett. I had a discount voucher and the opportunity to grab this was too tempting. So in the next few weeks I suspect the Jacobite paper armies will make their way to the table top.


The book itself covers the history from 1685 through to 1746 and covers the various battles with hardly little maps of troop deployments and key terrain features. The final chapter has a set of wargaming rules.


4 comments:

  1. This is a new title to me. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yet to read, bit looks very interesting.

      Delete
  2. Ooh that sounds interesting. I have his Dark Ages book, which I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slightly slimmer than his dark ages book coming in at approximately 190 pages.

      Delete