Thursday 7 April 2016

More WW2 kits and SciFi rules

I managed to pick up Airfix's Airborne Jeep and 75mm Pack Howitzer kit at my local Art shop while browsing. This will allow me to add an airborne reconnaissance unit and artillery unit to the paratroop battalion I recently completed.

As it will soon the 30th anniversary of the first release of Space Marines so I thought I have a battle with my 40K units this coming weekend. As a change from using my house SciFi rules I am going to use the Swatters rules recently purchased from Ganesha Games. They use the Song of Blades engine and are designed for company level forces against bug-like monstrous aliens. So I will be using Space my Marines and Tyranids miniatures to begin with. Later I may later try adapting the rules to other forces, such as Orcs, Necrons, Imperial, etc. The rules have a few short suggestions on how to do this in the back of the rules.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing how your games go with the Swatters rules.

    ReplyDelete