|Orks press forward as the space marines try an out flanking move|
- I don't graduate the range. It's either in range of not.
- Flamethrowers +2 against troops at range 6" and in combat.
- Support Weapons (e.g. Heavy Bolter, Assault Cannon) +2 against troops range 24". Cannot be used in combat.
- AT support weapons (e.g. Plasma Gun, Lascannon, etc) +2 against vehicles and monstrous creatures range 24". Cannot be used in combat.
- Pistols (Boltpistols, Stormbolters, etc) range 12".
- Automatic Guns (Bolters, Lasgun, etc) range 24".
- Missile Launcher +2 against all units at range 12". Cannot be used in combat.
- Grenades range 6" against vehicles and monstrous creatures.
- Veteran leader (e.g. space marine sergeant) +1 to units shooting and combat.
- Hero +2 (e.g. space marine commander) +2 to units shooting and combat.
To calculate the effects of shooting both sides (shooter and target) roll 1D6 and add the above. The defender cannot add any weapon benefits. If the defender scores more or ties, then they can return fire if they are suitably armed. Otherwise, remove target unit casualties up to the winning margin:
1 point for a lightly armoured figure (2 if in cover)
2 points for a power armoured figure (3 if in cover)
3 points for a terminator armoured figure (4 if in cover)
4 points for a light vehicle or creature (e.g. land speeder)
5 points for a medium vehicle or creature (e.g. Dreadnought, Rhino)
6 points for a heavy vehicle or creature (e.g. land raider)
- Talons and claws +2 against troops
- Large claws/power fists +2 against troops and vehicles/creatures
- +1 if outnumber opposition
- Some weapons (see above) can be used.
- Cover is ignored
Combat calculation is the same as shooting, but with no cover allowed. If no casualties are inflicted roll again until a side suffers casualties, except against vehicles/creatures where only one attack is allowed.
|A Killa-Kan bites the dust|